How it all works
When you join npower Select, you get so much more than a great energy deal. You’ll also have an easy way to manage and monitor how much energy you’re using. You can do this online or with our free smartphone app, anywhere, anytime.
The control you’re looking for
npower Select comes with a great range of benefits to put you in charge of your energy:
- Fixed price energy – know how much you’re paying for the full length of your tariff
- Fixed monthly payments – making it easy to budget for all the ups and downs of your energy use
- Pay by direct debit – let your bank take the strain with automatic monthly payments
- Online account management – enter frequent meter readings to compare your energy to previous months, and estimate your future use
- Free npower Select app – track what’s driving your energy use, anywhere, anytime
- Available for a wide range of meter types – both standard and non-standard – so you could switch to npower Select today
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my supply be cut off when I switch?
No, you’ll be able to carry on using your gas and electricity throughout. Switching simply involves the transfer of information. Your equipment and energy supply will remain exactly the same. Just make sure you continue to pay your current supplier until the switch is complete.
Does it cost anything to switch?
No, you can switch to us free of charge, unless your property doesn’t have an electricity and/or gas supply. If this is the case we’ll advise you of the costs in advance. Your current supplier may charge you an exit fee if you switch before the end of your contract.
How do I switch to npower Select?
Switching to npower Select is simple. We’ll give you an instant quote online. All you'll need is your credit card, debit card or bank account details. It’s also a good idea to have a copy of your latest bill to hand, so the details you give us about your energy usage are as accurate as possible. And, that’s it. If you choose to go ahead, we’ll take care of everything, including contacting your existing supplier.
How do I pay for my energy?
By fixed monthly direct debit. This makes it easy to budget because you’ll always know exactly how much you’re paying for your energy each month.