We’re here to help
Simply select a question or use the search bar to find the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions
- What happens if I can't pay my bill?
- What happens if I have an emergency?
- Will my meter services still be carried out?
- I have a visit scheduled to take place, should I cancel it?
- I have an emergency visit planned but I am self-isolating or categorised as vulnerable, will the visit still have to go ahead?
- I have an emergency visit due, what precautions are you taking to ensure your field operatives don’t have Coronavirus?
- Why can't I get through to the service centre?
- What is the best way to contact you to get a response?
- Will my energy or gas supply be affected?
- Not found the answer you were looking for?
- I’m at home and will be using more energy – have you got any energy saving tips?
- As part of my tariff I need to have a Smart Meter fitted – what will happen now?
- What can I do to protect myself against interruptions to my electricity supply?
- What can I do to protect myself against interruptions to my gas supply?
- What happens if there is a power cut or meter fault?
- What do I do if I smell gas?
- Why is gas safety important?
- Is your engineer Gas Safe registered?
- Simple rules for Gas safety
- Are you eligible for a free gas safety check?
- Why we might need to visit you?
PAYMENT AND BILLING
METERS AND METER READINGS
- How can I book or reschedule my Smart meter installation appointment?
- Would I need to do anything prior to my Smart meter installation appointment?
- How do I change my Smart meter reading frequency choice?
- How do I use my Smart Energy Display?
- I ’m not yet a npower Select customer. How do I get a Smart meter installed by you?
- I’m an existing npower Select customer. How can I find out if my home can have a Smart meter?
- Do I have to have a Smart meter?
- Will I have to pay for my Smart meter(s) installation?
- Will my existing Smart meter(s) work with npower Select?
- I have a Smart meter installation due, what precautions are you taking to ensure my safety from Covid-19 (Coronavirus)?
- I have a Smart meter installation due but I am or have a family member that is currently at risk or self-isolating. What should I do?
- Is the energy supplied on npower Select tariffs from renewable sources?
- How do you match my electricity consumption to ensure my electricity is 100% renewable?
- Is the electricity flowing through my home from renewable sources?
- What are REGOs?
- What is carbon offsetting?
- What is Trees for Cities?
- Looking for more about sustainability in the energy sector?
WARM HOME DISCOUNT
- What is the Warm Home Discount?
- Am I eligible for the Warm Home Discount?
- How do I apply for the Warm Home Discount?
- Do I need to apply for the Warm Home Discount scheme every year?
- How will I find out if my Warm Home Discount application has been successful?
- When is the Warm Home Discount paid? How will I receive it?