We’re here to help
Simply select a question or use the search bar to find the answers to our Frequently Asked Questions
- What can I do to protect myself against interruptions to my electricity supply?
- What can I do to protect myself against interruptions to my gas supply?
- What happens if there is a power cut or meter fault?
- What do I do if I smell gas?
- Why is gas safety important?
- Is your engineer Gas Safe registered?
- Simple rules for Gas safety
PAYMENT AND BILLING
METERS AND METER READINGS
- How can I book or reschedule my Smart meter installation appointment?
- Would I need to do anything prior to my Smart meter installation appointment?
- How do I change my Smart meter reading frequency choice?
- How do I use my Smart Energy Display?
- I ’m not yet a npower Select customer. How do I get a Smart meter installed by you?
- I’m an existing npower Select customer. How can I find out if my home can have a Smart meter?
- Do I have to have a Smart meter?
- Will I have to pay for my Smart meter(s) installation?
- Will my existing Smart meter(s) work with npower Select?
- Is the energy supplied on npower Select tariffs from renewable sources?
- How do you match my electricity consumption to ensure my electricity is 100% renewable?
- Is the electricity flowing through my home from renewable sources?
- What are REGOs?
- What is carbon offsetting?
- What is Trees for Cities?
- Looking for more about sustainability in the energy sector?
WARM HOME DISCOUNT
- What is the Warm Home Discount?
- How does the Warm Home Discount work?
- Am I eligible for the Warm Home Discount?
- What is the Warm Home Discount core group?
- What is the Warm Home Discount broader group?
- How to apply for the Warm Home Discount?
- Do I need to apply for the Warm Home Discount scheme every year?
- How will I find out if my Warm Home Discount application has been successful?
- When is the Warm Home Discount paid?
- How will I receive my discount?