What is the Warm Home Discount broader group?

To be part of npower Select Broader Group, you'll need to meet one of the terms from section A and one of the terms from section B below:

A) Do you receive any of the following:

  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
  • Universal Credit
  • Or have a total annual household income of less than £16,190


B) Do you also have one of the following:

  • Parental responsibility for a child aged 5 or under
  • Child Tax Credit
  • Disabled Child Premium or Element
  • Disability, Enhanced Disability or Severe Disability Premiums
  • Disability Living Allowance (for an adult or child within the household) or Personal Independence Payments (PIP)
  • Long term Incapacity Benefit
  • Pensioner Premium, Higher Pensioner Premium or Enhanced Pensioner Premium