I've been disconnected, can I switch?

Yes, if you’ve been disconnected, or there is no supply to your property, we’ll arrange for your power to be connected. You will be charged for this (see our Schedule of fees). If your property has been disconnected for longer than six months, you’ll need to arrange a certificate of verification (COV) and present it to our engineer when they reconnect your property. If you’ve been disconnected because you haven’t paid your current provider they may not allow you to switch until you’ve settled your outstanding bills.